Put your energy and passion to use and become part of a local non-profit organization!
KidsPoint Child Care programs (managed by Waypoint) serve over 500 children daily through three
Learning Center & Preschools, eleven before/after school sites, and multiple Summer Day Camps.
Providing a warm, welcoming environment to children ages 6 weeks through 12 years old, KidsPoint
instills a love of learning through exploration-driven skill development.
Under the direction of the Managing Director of Child Care, the Child Care Administration Intern is
responsible for assisting the Child Care team with various tasks to ensure children can gain the essential
skills vital to reaching their full potential.
Part-time with flexible hours between 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Semester commitments are preferred, but
can be adjusted to fit your schedule.
PRINICIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Become familiar with various Waypoint policies and procedures, especially those pertaining to child care
- Work with site directors and various child care staff to ensure daily activities are running smoothly
- Customer Satisfaction
- Help with analysis of parent satisfaction survey and other data collection
- Support in development of new ways to increase parent satisfaction
- Help with marketing efforts to increase enrollment at KidsPoint Learning Centers & Preschools
- Classroom Support
- Assist in classrooms when additional help is needed
- Observe activities in various classrooms
- Excellent communication, networking, and leadership skills
- Innovation and creativity
- Ability to work independently while managing multiple tasks
- Experience with children and administration work is preferred, but not required
WHAT YOU WILL GAIN:
- Direct experience working with children and families utilizing child care programs
- Knowledge of both nonprofit and business best practices
- Marketing skills to increase awareness in the community
- Child Development
- Child Care
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Flexible schedule Monday-Friday, 8-5