Volunteer Marketing- Nonprofit Crowdfunding Promoter
2 people are interested
Local Detroit Michigan 501(c)3 Nonprofit Organization is in search of a marketing professional who has many connections with media outlets and a huge social media following.
- Publish standard press release for crowdfunding campaign.
- Distribute press release on your schedule.
- Press release published up to as many websites as possible
- Add multimedia including photos and videos.
- Submit to major search engines.
- Includes proof of syndication reports.
- Share with all social media sites
- Share with various podcast
- Share with Radio
Must speak English but being bilingual is a plus. Must have knowledge of marketing. Must be great at communicating and multi-tasking. Must be a people person and must have patience. Must be professional and polite as well as a team player. Must have access to a PC with internet and must have an email address as well as having access to a phone. Must be able to provide feedback of work performed.
Crowdfunding Link https://www.gofundme.com/frankmabryveterancenter
Software website: petsworkforce.com
Company website: metplus.org
We'll work with your schedule.
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
- Social Media / Blogging
- Content Management Systems
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Must have marketing experience