We are looking for cat lovers to join our foster team. Assistant foster coordinators or "case managers" are in the point person for a group of fosters in answering questions, arranging foster cat transport, and addressing their concerns. These individuals will be excellent communicators, masters of cat knowledge, and timely.
Basic duties include:
- Arranging pick-up/drop-off of foster cats from our adoption center
- Weighing in on medical issues and helping schedule appointments with our vet
- Checking in bi weekly with fosters to make sure everything is going smoothly and answering questions when neccessary
- Logging applicable data in our Shelter Manager system and keeping a tidy log of what's going on with the cats and their fosters
While most of this position is virtual we do ask that foster coordinators come help with special events to promote the cats in foster!
- Data Entry
- Animal Care / Handling
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Looking for a commitment of 1 year or more
- This position is primarily online with minimum in person interaction. Must live in NYC area.