We are looking for a few fantastic volunteers to help us shake up Madison’s typical Sunday brunch. Great Lakes Hemophilia Foundation is a statewide organization that serves individuals and families across the state with bleeding disorders. We are planning a brand new event in the Madison area "Madison’s Best Bloody" and we’d love some help from some young professionals that are charitably minded!
We are looking for volunteers to help with some of the below tasks (we know everyone has different skills and interests, pick what excites you - no one is expected to be able to do all of these).
* Suggest and research possible venues
* Suggest and research a "hit list" of potential bars and restaurants
* Suggest and research a "hit list" of potential sponsors or things that could get sponsored/underwritten to lower event expenses.
* Share ideas and experiences from other fundraising events
* Help develop/ shape marketing plan
* Promote event and bring a group to the event
* Assess volunteer needs for event day
* Assist with solicitation of in-kind donors (logistical tasks and/or asking for donations)
* Brainstorm and further develop revenue enhancers for the event
* Stay in touch.
Pick the tasks you’ll be working on, and try to attend meetings and stay in touch on your progress between meetings.
Meetings- August through May we expect to have a couple of in person meetings, and a few meetings by phone.
Event- We have not secured a location or date yet, but are looking for a Sunday in April/May of 2018.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 21