It's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
- Collaborate closely with and accept direction from Seton Center’s Media Manager.
- Convert current PDF files to Word Publisher files
- Prepare final press-ready, agency-compatible files for print and digital materials from branding specifications.
- Prepare images for online and mobile applications.
- Catalog and reference art for future projects.
- Follow a timeline to ensure tasks are being completed on time.
- Other duties will include, but not limited to: advertising resizes, brochure updates, e-mail campaign releases, quarterly newsletter, annual report and fliers
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Able to provide examples of production work and experience that demonstrates a clear knowledge of print and digital graphic design.
- General knowledge of printing and digital processes
- Adept with software applications such as Microsoft Office Suite and Constant Contact.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to serve as a team player and independently as needed
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Understanding of and compassion for clients and their needs
- Ability to follow detailed directions accurately
- Graphic Design
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Graphic Design / Print
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Average 10 hours per month
Report this opportunity