Volunteers are needed to provide a warm smile and warm coats to our clients. Volunteers will greet and assist clients as they select coats for their families. Volunteers must be at least 18 years of age and able to engage with different backgrounds.
Shifts are during the months of February & March:
- Monday - 1pm-3pm
- Tuesday and Thursday - 9am-11am and 1pm-3pm
- Wednesday - 5pm-7pm
- Friday - 9am-12pm
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- one shift per week
- Help Us End Hunger!
- Do you speak Spanish? You can...
- Spring Yard Sale! (Pack-up)
- Fluent in another language?...
- Use Your Office Skills and Warm...
- Drive Out Hunger!
- Spring Yard Sale! (Prep)
- Prepare and Serve a Meal to the...
- Spring Yard Sale! (Set-up)
- Do You Speak Spanish? We Need...
- Spread Warmth this Winter! Be a...
- Help Shape our Young Minds:...
- Bowl-a-Thon Volunteers Needed
- Volunteer at the Clock Tower...
- Hunger Resource Center Volunteer
- American Sign Language (ASL)...