Make sure that letters and packages are properly sent and delivered to the correct mailbox/business unit.
Receive incoming mail from RBMC security team member.
Sort mail in a way that makes delivery easy and fast and distribute to the appropriate individual/business unit and place in mailboxes
Prepare outgoing mail for pickup by courier.
Log in packages from Fed-Ex, UPS, USPS and certified mail.
Contact outside medical offices for mail pickup when necessary.
Deliver packages to business units that do not fit in the mailbox and have the business unit sign for the package.
Maintain inventory of supplies
- Basic Computer Skills
- Problem Solving
- Critical Thinking
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 10 am-2 pm multiple days available.
- Volunteer uniform purchase, min. 60 hour total commitment, able to stand, and lift.
- Volunteer Courier
- Clerical Assistant Volunteer
- Surgical Waiting Area Volunteer
- Volunteer Services Clerical
- In-Kind Donation Assistant...
- Pet Therapy (Perth Amboy)
- Patient Clothing Closet Attendant
- Volunteer Receptionist
- Medical Center Greeter
- Escort Ambassador
- Book Cart Volunteer
- Service Excellence Ambassador
- Maintenance Support Volunteer
- Hospitaltiy Ambassador
- Bedside Buddy Patient Visitor
- Palliative Care Clerical Volunteer
- Pet Therapy (Old Bridge)
- Mail Room Assistant
- Sunshine Volunteer
- Emergency Department Ambassador