Executive Vice President
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
WhereThis is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
National Alliance for the Advancement of Haitian Professionals (NAAHP)
This is a Virtual Volunteer Opportunity
Position Title: Executive Vice President
Reports to: President
Open Position/s: one
The National Alliance for the Advancement of Haitian Professionals (NAAHP) is looking for a dynamic and exceptional leader to serve as Executive Vice President (EVP). Reporting to the President, this person is responsible for NAAHP's daily operation. The successful candidate will ensure streamlined activities within the organization based on the priorities of senior management and will help manage the ongoing growth of NAAHP. The right candidate for the job will contribute to the long-term success of the organization.
The EVP will provides the leadership, management, and vision necessary to ensure that NAAHP has the proper operational controls, administrative and reporting procedures, and people systems in place to effectively grow the organization and to ensure financial strength and operating efficiency. The EVP also guides and supervises directors in charge of operations, development, programs and communications.
- Acts as an adviser to the President and senior management team.
- Set goals, monitor work, and evaluate results to ensure that departmental and organizational objectives and operating requirements are met and are in line with the needs and mission of the organization.
- Coordinate the execution of strategic initiatives
- Ensure company policies and procedures are followed by each department
- Collaborate and work with community leaders, major donors/funders, government officials, and senior staff/board members
- Collaborate with the President and senior management team on five- and ten-year plans for NAAHP's growth and evolution
- Manage various risks commonly categorized as strategic, reputational, operational, financial, or compliance-related
- Participate in and nurture broad networks of alliances with others to exchange knowledge and information about learning and change in support of change initiatives.
- Oversee financial projections and analyses of existing programs and policies
- Helm budgeting and resource allocation efforts alongside the senior management team
- Ensure all program initiatives align with the company’s core values and culture
Skills and qualifications
- Bachelor's degree with 10+ years’ experience in management across a range of business disciplines, Master's degree or JD preferred
- Qualified or possesses requisite experience in program management, fund raising, HR, financial management, marketing and operations Advanced organizational leadership skills
- Excellent written, oral and client-facing communication skills
- Must be comfortable working within a startup environment subject to ambiguity and chang
Please apply at https://n-a-a-h-p.mightyrecruiter.com. Please submit a resume and cover letter to be considered for this position.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Director of Membership
- Executive Vice President
- Director of Scholarships
- Director of Programs
- Manager of Member Services
- Creative Director
- Graphic Designer
- Director of Marketing
- Director of Development
- Director of Professional...
- Operations Director
- Content Strategist
- Director of Conference Planning
- Social Media Manager
- Director of Communications
- Assistant to the President and...