Director of Programs
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
WhereThis is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
National Alliance for the Advancement of Haitian Professionals (NAAHP)
This is a Virtual Volunteer Opportunity
Position Title: Director of Programs
Reports to: Executive Vice President
Open Position/s: 1
The National Alliance for the Advancement of Haitian Professionals (NAAHP) is looking for a self starter and exceptional individual to serve as Director of Programs and oversee all year round programs, including the annual conference.
The Director of Programs serves a key role in the establishment, development, implementation, supervision, and evaluation of the organization’s programs. As a member of the Executive Management Team, the Director of Programs also participates in strategic planning and budgeting initiatives. He/she collaborates with the Executive Management Team to fulfill NAAHP’s mission. The Director of Programs reports to the Executive Vice President.
- Collaborates with the Director of Professional Development to formulate and develop new programs to meet membership needs and employee needs
- Works with a wide variety of sponsors, including government, academic, corporations, foundations and societies to support program sponsorships.
- Develops program evaluation framework to assess the strengths of our programs and identifies areas for improvement
- Implements long-term goals and objectives to achieve the successful outcome of our programs
- Ensures that program activities operate within the policies and procedures of the organization
- Develops forms and records to document program activities
- Collaborates with HR to recruit, interview and select well-qualified program staff
- Ensures that programs operate within the approved budget
- Determines strategies to move the organization forward, set goals, create and implement actions plans, and evaluate the process and results.
- Influences others to achieve results that are in the best interest of the organization
- Performs additional tasks as assigned by the Executive Vice President
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in a related field, MA preferred
- 5 years experience in a related field preferred.
- Strong skills in problem solving, team work, project management
- Experienced in managing and coordinating large conferences
- Experience having worked with a high-performance, collaborative, constructive peer group
- Strong project management skills managing complex, multifaceted projects resulting in measurable successes and program growth
- Highly organized with ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work effectively with multiple individuals
- Comfortable with working in a virtual environment
- Ability to write and edit clear, engaging, and grammatically correct content
- Must be comfortable working within a startup environment subject to ambiguity and change
Please apply at https://n-a-a-h-p.mightyrecruiter.com. Please submit a resume and cover letter to be considered for this position.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Director of Membership
- Executive Vice President
- Director of Scholarships
- Director of Programs
- Manager of Member Services
- Creative Director
- Graphic Designer
- Director of Marketing
- Director of Development
- Director of Professional...
- Operations Director
- Content Strategist
- Director of Conference Planning
- Lead Web Developer
- Social Media Manager
- Director of Communications
- Assistant to the President and...