Director of Marketing
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
WhereThis is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
National Alliance for the Advancement of Haitian Professionals (NAAHP)
This is a Virtual Volunteer Opportunity
Position Title: Director of Marketing
Reports to: Director of Communications
Open Positions: 1
The National Alliance for the Advancement of Haitian Professionals (NAAHP) is looking for someone passionate about marketing and making a difference. NAAHP is seeking a new member for our marketing team to serve as Director of Marketing. The ideal candidate brings strong organizational skills, discernment, flexibility, and a passion for NAAHP’s mission. The Director of Marketing is responsible for managing and implementing NAAHP’s overall communications plan, marketing strategies, public relations activities and more. This individual will successfully build and promote NAAHP by providing sound, innovative, strategic leadership and initiatives. The director will collaborate with NAAHP’s Executive Management Team to fulfill NAAHP’s Mission. The Director of Marketing reports directly to the Director of Communications.
- Ensures articulation of Organization’s desired image and position, assures consistent communication of image and position throughout the Organization, and assures communication of image and position to all constituencies, both internal and external.
- Coordinates media interest in the Organization and ensure regular contact with target media and appropriate response to media requests.
- Coordinate the appearance of all Organization print and electronic materials such as letterhead, use of logo, brochures, etc.
- Develops, coordinates and oversees programs, technical assistance and resource materials to assist chapters in the marketing, communications and positioning of their activities.
- Leads projects
- Develops short- and long-term plans and budgets for the marketing/communications/ public relations program and its activities, monitors progress, assures adherence and evaluates performance.
- Helps make sure that the Organization’s philosophy, mission and vision are pertinent and practiced throughout the organization
- Effectively enable volunteers and staff so they can take action on behalf of the Organization by transmitting the Organization’s values, vision and direction, engaging people in the meaning of the Organization, respecting and using the skills, expertise, experience and insights of people, encouraging people to question organizational assumptions and ask strategic questions
- Develops plans for social media sites
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, marketing, public relations or related field required. Graduate degree in a related field is preferred
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in marketing, communications or public relations with demonstrated success, preferably in the not-for-profit sector
- Highly organized with ability to meet deadlines
- A successful track record in setting priorities; keen analytic, organization and problem solving skills which support and enable sound decision making
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills with an ability to prioritize, negotiate, and work with a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- A multi-tasker with the ability to wear many hats in a fast-paced virtual environment
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and dedication to the mission of NAAHP
- Must be comfortable working within a startup environment subject to ambiguity and change.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Executive Vice President
- Director of Programs
- Manager of Member Services
- Graphic Designer
- Director of Marketing
- Director of Development
- Director of Professional...
- Operations Director
- Content Strategist
- Director of Conference Planning
- Lead Web Developer
- Social Media Manager
- Assistant to the President and...