National Alliance for the Advancement of Haitian Professionals (NAAHP)
This is a Virtual Volunteer Opportunity
Position Title: Content Strategist
Reports to: Director of Marketing
Open Position/s: 1
The National Alliance for the Advancement of Haitian Professionals (NAAHP) is looking for a talented Content Strategist to join its Marketing team. The Content strategist will play an integral role in composing efficient and compelling information for membership access as well as stakeholders. The ideal candidate should be driven by developing new ideas for various audiences, is passionate, experienced and self starter with exceptional storytelling, and editorial skills, to define and execute digital content strategy/vision. As a member of the marketing team, collaborates with communications team in building a website by creating and engaging content for all digital channels (including websites, emails, blogs, social networks, etc) to drive awareness and site visits.
- Build and execute digital content strategy to grow new and developing web properties
- Determine opportunities within search, social and other channels
- Develop content themes and assets that drive awareness
- Manage the content strategy, as well as editorial, design and copywriting functions
- Partners with development, communication, and marketing teams as needed to drive success.
- Create compelling content in easily consumable formats to increase engagement, visits.
- Evaluate messaging and pathways to maximize performance.
- Implement best practices for content creation, reuse and optimization.
- Correspond with web master to oversee website changes
- Correspond with social media manager to oversee social media pages
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum of 3 years related experience
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field
- Experience with developing KPIs, dashboards, and benchmark reports to measure content engagement success.
- Excellent storyteller, with outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to operate at both strategic and tactical levels.
- Must be comfortable working within a startup environment subject to ambiguity and change.
Please apply at https://n-a-a-h-p.mightyrecruiter.com. Please submit a resume and cover letter to be considered for this position.