POSITION Chief Technology Officer
Responsible for visioning of an online portal and simple volunteer check-in app, from ideation through development and implementation; technology-focused product management position; manages website in addition to portal-oriented responsibilitiesPlease note - this role involves primarily front end development and tech design.
- Manages website including development of new webpage templates, and content for website to be populated with.
- Determines how to automate Globe Talk's volunteer matching service - including a timeline of automation, and overseeing its execution. Responsible for understanding how to translate data into an algorithm and work with back-end developers to begin to develop it.
- Note - CTO does not necessarily need experience in this area, but can use network to find advisors who can support such efforts
- Serves as a liaison between the Operations Team and back-end developers to design online dashboard for student and parent clients, check in app, and/or other technical resources according to student needs; comes up with questions to that end to align content development to need
- Manages content creation for portal; determines content and rough mockup of dashboard layout - functionality and aesthetic
- Oversees design and media projects to ensure they align with overall website or online platform vision
- Oversees portal development (back-end development) and other strategic back-end partners to ensure it aligns with organizational needs and vision; oversees development of an internal database to compile partners, and volunteer opportunities for matching specialists
- Website Project Management
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 6-8 hours/wk
- Interview process, onboarding