Are you a School Kid who is interested in Volunteering?
Do you like to contribute to your community where you live?
Do you like food, plants, animals, environment?
Do you have writing, speaking, coloring, graphics, social media skills?
Do you have interest in learning new things?
Do you want to develop leadership, entreprenurial skills?
Do you have compassion for fellow beings, animals and plants?
Are you looking for volunteering credits to satisfy school requirements?
Then this is a great opportunity for you!
At Outside2Inside, a non profit organization (www.outside2inside.com) we have variety of roles for Schools kids. We have two Kids / youth programs called Kids Food Waste Awareness program and Farm2School Program which we do at local schools in Santa Clara. We need a variety of skills and some of them include:
1. Blogging - Write blogs on Food Waste Prevention, Recovery and Recycle in Community, Schools, Corporates
2. Social Media Coordinator - Be our Facebook Co-ordinate and advertise our events in Facebook regularly.
3. Event Coordinator - Help the event manager to run it successfully.
4. Brand Ambassador - Be the brand ambassador of our programs in your Schools and help introduce them.
5. Volunteer Lead - Lead the volunteer events in the local community or school.
6. Website Development - Develop pages on the website if you have the skills.
7. Graphic Artist - Develop Flyers, Posters, Infographics to advertise our programs.
8. Participant - Be a participant in the programs. Learn and have fun. You will be given a certificate of completion!
9. Grant Writing - Use your writing skills to request for Grant for these programs.
10. Admin, Office Support - Help us with Filing the documentation, contracts etc neatly.
11. Accountant - Help on bookeeping if you have the skills.
12. You Create the Role: You come with ways to help our program and volunteer with skillsets you think you have. We are very open minded,
If interested mail us and we will contact you shortly.
- Social Media / Blogging
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Critical Thinking
- Environmental Education
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 1-4hrs / week
- Volunteer for an after school...
- Legal Assistant / Support
- Community center development lead
- Quickbook consultant
- Meditation Lead
- Food Waste Recycling Lead
- Spiritual Seekers / Volunteer/...
- Volunteer Opportunity for School...
- Project Lead
- Social Media Strategist
- Compost Lead
- Volunteer Manager / Hiring...
- Volunteer needed for entering...
- Volunteer Lead Role
- Legal Counseling
- Web developer
- Internet Researcher on Food Waste
- Volunteer Lead / Coordinator /
- Publication Lead