At Working Wardrobes, we do everything in our power to help men, women, young adults and veterans overcome difficult challenges, so they can achieve the dignity of work.
Clients are workforce ready by participating in career training, job placement assistance and professional wardrobe services in an environment of dignity and respect.
You will assist the Corporate Social Responsibility Manager with researching new and current companies and maintaining all information on corporate data. You will work closely with manager to maintain and update all data and information.
- Work with people from diverse backgrounds.
- Help transform lives through the services of Working Wardrobes.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Friendly and helpful attitude.
- Good computer skills and understanding of office equipment.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Knowledge of computer systems, web browsing, fast typist and navigate data entry programs.
8:30 - 5:00pm Monday - Friday
Hours of Operation
Please contact email@example.com to volunteer or for more details.
- Basic Computer Skills
- Internet Research
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- 4 hours/week