Ringling Ambassador - Greet and direct visitors throughout our museum and grounds
22 people are interested
* Facilitate visitor flow by providing directions and responding to comments and questions in a helpful manner while adhering to organizational policies
* Impart general membership information
* Guide visitors to approved resources for additional information
* Communicate with the appropriate staff regarding visitor questions and concerns
* Assist with wristbands, exit surveys, and other tasks as needed
To be considered, please complete our online volunteer application:
Applicants ages 16 and 17 will also need to submit a signed Parent/Guardian Consent form (which can be found on our website: www.ringling.org/volunteers) along with proof of age.
Applicants will be contacted by staff regarding next steps, which include an intake interview and participation in required orientation and training programs.
About The John and Mable Ringling Museum of Art
5401 Bay Shore Rd, Sarasota, FL 34243, US
The John and Mable Ringling Museum of Art serves as the legacy of John and Mable Ringling - a place of art, architecture and circus in an environment that inspires, educates and entertains.
The Ringling is the State Art Museum of Florida and is administered by Florida State University. It features an historic mansion, art museum, circus museum, historic theater and reference library, situated on sixty-six acres of bayfront property in Sarasota.
We'll work with your schedule.
5401 Bay Shore Rd.Sarasota, FL 34234
- People Skills
- Problem Solving
- Public Speaking
- Relationship Building
- Critical Thinking
- People 55+
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- A minimum of roughly 3 hours per week.
- Following orientation/training, new volunteers will shadow with seasoned volunteers for 1-2 shifts.