Be the first point of contact for people calling or visiting your local United Way while providing excellent guest services.
- Answer phones with a smile in your voice
- Greet and direct visitors, offer water and a comfortable place to sit
- Provide support services in a variety of ways, which include: making copies, scanning, mailing materials, sorting and organizing supplies, assisting with special meetings and events.
Current shifts are from morning (9 -12pm) and (1-4pm), Monday - Friday.
United Way of the Inland Valleys is open Monday-Friday from 8:00am-5:00pm.
- Office Reception
- Office Management
- Administrative Support
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Customer Service
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- 4 hours per week.
- Ability to use a computer and answer phones.