In 2018, Foundation for Second Chances, will host its Cocktails with FFSC, celebrating 15 years of service to the community. Philanthropists and millennial professionals will gather for a relaxed afternoon celebrating our honorees, donors and our and our grassroots community, stories and actions coming together to create brighter futures through second chances.
The event will combine the laid back feel of a local community gathering with an upscale flair of a high-end event. A late afternoon/early evening event allows attendees a chance to stop by the event, but not feel as though they have to commit their entire night.
- Data Entry
- Literacy / Reading
- Sales Process
- Customer Acquisition
- Youth Services
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- 4-6 hours a month
- Can work independently and in a team environment
- Fundraising and Development...
- Communications Committee Member
- Community Service Co-Chair
- Program Assistant
- Mentors for High School Students
- Programs Committee Member
- Community Service Committee...
- Experienced Event Planner for...
- Program Planner
- Communications Co-Chair
- Event Planning Volunteer
- Communications Assistant
- Health Fair Planning Commitee
- Donor Relations Coordinator
- Event Planning for 15 year...
- Volunteers for Wine Tasting Event
- Volunteer Coordinator
- Event Planning for Fitness Game...
- Social and Special Events...