Second Chances Fitness Games in an outdoor physical philanthropy event with more than 100 fitness teams on the amazing campus of Loyola Marymount University (LMU). There will be more than 400 fitness athletes working out for 4 hours with some of the city's top fitness instructors, while family and friends cheer them on all while raising funds to support FFSC programming around Leadership, Education and Community Service. FFSC creates a safe haven for youth who need a positive influence and a supportive environment.
- Data Entry
- Literacy / Reading
- Sales Process
- Customer Acquisition
- Youth Services
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- 4-6 hours a month
- Can work independently and in a team environment
- Fundraising and Development...
- Communications Committee Member
- Community Service Co-Chair
- Program Assistant
- Mentors for High School Students
- Programs Committee Member
- Community Service Committee...
- Experienced Event Planner for...
- Program Planner
- Communications Co-Chair
- Event Planning Volunteer
- Communications Assistant
- Health Fair Planning Commitee
- Donor Relations Coordinator
- Event Planning for 15 year...
- Volunteers for Wine Tasting Event
- Volunteer Coordinator
- Event Planning for Fitness Game...
- Social and Special Events...