Volunteer Project Coordinator
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
WhereThis is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
- Prepare and edit donor proposals, work plans and budget estimates, network with agency partners in program planning, execution and evaluation for maximum effectiveness and efficiency.
- Support partners to track intervention impacts and train peer educators for health promotion projects and advocacy.
- Design local needs assessments for program development and planning, e.g. health, governance, enterprise and education seminars, and collate material for SI4DEV outreach newsletter.
- Donor Management
- Business Development & Sales Management
- Grant Writing / Research
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 20
- Orientation or Training
- 3 hours a day