SDFA is a non profit organization that is helping to empower youths and women in Africa and hence fighting poverty. More at www.sdfa-kenya.org
The Volunteer will support the development of proposals; formulate, review, edit and quality assure project proposals; work closely and effectively with concerned staff to ensure timely submission of high quality and compelling project proposals resulting in securing funds for SDFA. More specifically the volunteer will:
* Work with program leaders, project leaders, regional representatives and other relevant internal teams to develop a compelling, evidence-based proposal for submission to international donors and foundations.
* Take the lead on writing proposal sections in accordance with the requirements established by the donor. Review the RFP and assure clear understanding of all requirements. Ensure that the tone, content and design of the proposal corresponds to the needs and focus of the donor and speaks clearly and convincingly to the donor agenda.
- Technical Writing
- Grant Writing / Research
- Relationship Building
- Public Relations
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 2 Hours Per Week
- Web Designer Volunteer
- Come work in a Children´s...
- GRANT WRITER FOR CHILDREN HOME...
- Sales and Marketing
- Content Writer
- Can you write compelling proposals
- Translation of documents from...
- REDUCE FOOD WASTE & FEED THE...
- Master Money Person
- Marketing Manager
- Are you a communication...
- Looking for a CPA with a heart...
- Opportunity as Care Givers at...
- Graphic designer for change!
- Volunteers needed for...
- Fundraising Strategy Designer
- Communication Volunteer
- Sort Donated Medical Supplies...
- Music Instructor to the Home Girls
- Fundraising, Marketing,...