Be a friend to youth. As a mentor you will:
- Provide guidance, support, guidance, and friendship.
- Serve as a positive role model and friend.
- Build the relationship by planning and participating in activities together.
- Help students set goals and work toward accomplishing them.
- Have fun together..
- Must be 21 years or older and willing to commit for one year.
- Willing to mentor high school students who attend an HISD school located in southeast Houston.
- Willing to participate in group mentor activities on weekends.
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Youth Services
- General Education
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 4 hours a month