EBC - WS Help Sort & Organize Donated Clothing Wednesday 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
EBC - WS
A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
4 people are interested
Help sort and organized donated items for redistribution to families in need in Westsound at our Bremerton location.
- minimum age to volunteer is 14. Face masks are mandatory
- If you would like to schedule a GROUP to volunteer, please contact Wanda Yamashita at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you need to record hours worked at EBC as community service hours, you must have your paperwork signed by an EBC supervisor on the day you volunteer.
- Dress in layers, the warehouse is cold in the winter and hot in the summer.
- For your safety, please wear closed toe shoes.
- Bring a water bottle to stay hydrated while you volunteer.
- It is the volunteer's responsibility to track his or her hours for community service. EBC will provide a tracking form if needed.
- Please arrive on time.
Location EBC - West Sound 1463 NE Dawn Road, Suite B Bremerton 98311
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About EBC - WS
1463 NE Dawn Rd, Ste B, Bremerton, WA 98311, US
The West Sound branch of EBC (Eastside Baby Corner) is working with local agencies to bring essentials to local children, in Kitsap and north Pierce counties. Focused on the need in our own neighborhoods, we share the mission of our parent organization: Eastside Baby Corner makes a positive difference in the lives of children and families in need. We do this by collecting and purchasing children’s items and distributing them, free of charge, through local social service agencies. We give families help and hope.
EBC helps kids thrive by providing basic necessities for children so that EBC’s partners-schools, social service agencies, food banks, hospitals--can help famil ies become stable, safe, housed, fed and employed. Relying almost exclusively on volunteers, EBC takes in donations of children’s clothing and goods from the community, supplements the donations with purchases of baby food, formula, car seat and diapers to agencies in Kitsap and north Pierce counties.