This opportunity will provide you an invaluable opportunity to utilize your unique creativity to serve those overcoming injustice! Help us create the brand of excellence our youth deserve by making visually impactful graphics and other collateral. We also provide training and feedback to help you develop as an artist.
- Strong knowledge and skill in Adobe’s InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop.
* Strong understanding of typography, information hierarchy, color and space.
* HTML/CSS experience a plus.
* Video editing skills a plus.
* Good time-management skills and an attention to detail.
- Enjoy combining creativity with technical work
- Able to schedule and prioritize tasks, and you have excellent attention to detail
- Interested in working with computers as well as collaborating with others
- Knowledge of media, typography, and portfolio development
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to visualize the final product during the design process
- Must also be able to work independently
- Must be able to take vague ideas from Supervisor and turn it into a reality
* Must be currently enrolled in a degree program working toward a graphic and/or web design. * Able to work 12-20 hours per week for a maximum of 1 semester.
* Must be resourceful and self-motivated, and able to work on a team.
* A passion for public media.
* Basic word processing and spreadsheet skills such as Microsoft Office and/or Google Docs necessary.
- Social Media / Blogging
- Graphic Design
- Graphic Design / Print
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- 20 hrs/wk