Community Education Volunteers
The Alzheimer’s Association is looking for dynamic Community Education Volunteer Presenters to deliver community education programs developed by the Alzheimer's Association, using scripted curricula, Power Point Presentations and other prepared training materials provided by the Association. All topics are related to Alzheimer's disease and related dementias. In order to fulfill the demands of the role, prospective education program presenters are required to have:
- Effective presentation skills and a strong knowledge of the subject matter to be taught, including familiarization with handout materials.
- Availability and interest to provide no less than six presentations per year (English/Spanish)
- Act at all times as a trusted representative of the Alzheimer's Association
- Adult Education
- People Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
- General Education
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 2.5 per week as needed
- Minimum commitment to 6 presentations per year.