Are you caring and compassionate? Do you like to provide support to families in their time of need? We need volunteers to staff the new Ronald McDonald Hospitality Suite at MetroHealth Medical Center!
The Suite will provide crucial overnight respite for families of Cleveland’s most vulnerable pediatric patients--families who cannot leave the hospital while their children undergo treatment. It will feature four private rooms that will share a comfortable lounge area and a restroom with shower. Fresh linens, towels and toiletry items will be provided. Guests will continue to have access to the Ronald McDonald Family Room during the day.
Hospitality Suite hosts work independently and with hospital staff, and are responsible for
- Welcoming and registering guests; orienting them to the space
- Restocking rooms with welcome baskets, quilts and donated items
- Answering guest questions and providing a supportive atmosphere
- Keeping the area tidy and well-organized
- Communicating with hospital staff and other volunteers
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 4 hours / week