4 people are interested
Who will love this job
- A leader - You thrive in leadership positions and value the opportunity to make things run smoothly within an organization. You have a knack for making decisions and implementing ideas.
- A people person - You hop on any chance to communicate with others and you enjoy interacting with people in all areas of a project.
- A dreamer - You spend your free time vision-casting and you are dedicated to taking whatever actions to guarantee these dreams come to fruition.
Individual Contributor or Manager/Mentor
- Individual contributor or manager/mentor - We are interested in people who want to be Operations Manager Volunteers. We are also interested in those who want to volunteer AND mentor/manage interns. Both are possibilities, and it is up to you to decide which path you’re more interested in.
- Optional: A mentor - You value the opportunity to pour into younger colleagues by coaching and leading them to reach their full potential.
What you will do
- Create and optimize Theology Impact’s processes and systems, making changes to ensure the operation is running as efficiently as possible.
- Recruit, coach, and equip volunteers and interns to succeed.
- Manage IRS filings and tax processes for the nonprofit.
- Implement new technology systems to run Theology Impact.
- Research and apply for grants that are applicable to Theology Impact.
- Optional: Work with interns and volunteers to keep each individual on course.
What you should have
- A passion for people, processes, technology, and data.
- Strong project management skills and a detailed, process-oriented mindset.
- The ability to see the bigger picture of Theology Impact’s mission, as well as the finer details, and the perspective to be able to prioritize tasks for team members.
- Experience with and ability to lead teams, understanding and motivating them with an action-oriented, results-focused approach.
- Leadership skills to delegate and introduce new ideas and innovations.
- Optional: A spirit of mentorship that gives helpful feedback and enjoys developing the interns’ marketing and professional skills.
Pay, perks, and such
This volunteer position is unpaid in a monetary sense, but the team believes that Theology Impact presents a unique opportunity to use your skills and passions for a good cause that furthers God’s kingdom. We all work 100% remote embracing today’s digital age. In day-to-day work, it is a position that encourages freedom to develop and run with ideas that you yourself come up with, as well as the possibility of coaching others to implement these ideas. Additionally, if you chose to mentor interns, this is a great opportunity to help others develop their professional skills.
We'll work with your schedule.
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
- Resource Development / Management
- ETC / Tax Assistance
- Grant Writing / Research
- Business Development
- 3-10 hours per week