Are you looking to make a difference in your community? Youth Spring Baseball registration is a way for youth ages 5-17 to learn the fundamentals of baseball and to teach positive sportsmanship. Volunteer coaches are needed who enjoy baseball, want to teach youth, and to help develop league participants' skills and knowledge of baseball.
Seeking coaches for the following leagues:
- TBall for 5-6 year olds - Marsh Creek, Abbotts Creek, Roberts Park, Chavis
- Pinto for 7-8 year olds - Worthdale, Millbrook, Method, Sanderford Road
- Mustang for 9-10 year olds - Optimist, Laurel Hills, Green Road, Biltmore Hills
- Bronco for 11-12 year olds - Jaycee, Baileywick, Carolina Pines, Buffaloe Road Athletic Park
- Pony for 13-14 year olds - Laurel Hills, Buffaloe Road Athletic park
- 15-17 year olds - Optimist, Buffaloe Road Athletic Park
The season runs from March - June and the practices and games vary by league. Coaches will be required to fill out an application and pass a background check. All coaches must be at least 18 years of age. For more information and to start the application process please contact the Youth Athletic Program by calling 919-996-6836.
- Teaching / Instruction
- Sports Coaching
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18