Martin Volunteers is a program of United Way that recruits volunteers for non-profit agencies in Martin County.
The mission of the organization where this opportunity is located is to help seniors live young at any age by remaining independent, healthy and living in their own homes.
The following positions currently have multiple openings:
Front Desk Receptionist - to greet guests visiting this agency, directing them to events and answering questions and telephones.
Administrative Assistant - to assist with the meal delivery program, answer telephones, assist with route sheets and
assist the general program.
Shift times: 8:00 AM - 10:00 AM/10:00 AM- 2:00 PM/2:00 PM - 5:00 PM Monday - Friday
Bistro Cafe Customer Service - Serve coffee, drinks, soups, sandwiches and "Specials of the Day" are available to sell and serve to guests at this agency. You handle every aspect of the of this small cafe.
Shift Times: 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM or 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM Monday thru Friday.
Choose one day and time or multiple.
Background check required at the agency expense.
Please contact us for more information and an application.
- Program Management
- Food Delivery / Distribution
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 3 hours weekly
- Must have good communication skills, be organized and friendly
- Community Patrol/Clerical ...
- Thrift Store - multiple...
- Appliance Repair #001306
- Receptionist (001207)
- Meals on Wheels Delivery Driver...
- Adult Day Club Visitors (000581)
- Receptionist (001155)
- Director of First Impressions...
- Mentor (000405)
- Museum Guide (001226)
- Receptionist/ Clerical (001197)
- Balance Coach (001235)
- Victim Advocate (001163)
- Driver (001208)
- Administrative Support (001160)
- Administrative Assistant -...
- Receptionist/ Appointment Setter...
- Thrift Store (001204)
- Receptionist (001201)
- Easter House Tour Guide (001309)