Health 4 Humanity, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit research organization. It is primarily engaged in applied research to gain knowledge or understanding to determine the means by which a specific, recognized need may be met and permits research scholars to conduct research and/or public policy research within the Public.
We are looking for creative, organized, and energetic volunteer coordinators 1) to search or to create interesting and fun volunteer opportunities in the community and 2) to recruit and manage volunteers who work for companies that provide matching gift programs. 2-3 volunteer events and opportunities are expected in every month.
You will learn and practice skills such as below.
- Active Listening - Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Reading Comprehension - Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
- Speaking - Talking to others to convey information effectively.
- Coordination - Adjusting actions in relation to others' actions.
- Critical Thinking - Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
Recommendation letter will be provided for outstanding performance.
- Event Design & Planning
- Problem Solving
- Event Planning / Management
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Business Development
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Orientation or Training
- 10 hours a week
- 3 months of commitment