Are you an early to bed, early to rise type of person? If so, the Alzheimer's Association, Boston Marathon charity team needs your support!
While many people are sleeping in on Saturdays, our runners are out participating in training runs for the Boston Marathon! They need you to meet them along the way with Gatorade, water and cheers!
Volunteers are needed each Saturday morning, through April 14th, to meet our runners at locations in Greater Boston - along the Marathon route! Volunteer on one Saturday or several!
Volunteers must have their own vehicle and be available from about 7:30-10:30am.
For more information, email: VolunteersMANH@alz.org
- People Skills
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- About three hours on Saturday morning
- Event Planning Committee Members
- Support Our Marathoners With...
- Database Research/Data Entry...
- Data Entry Volunteer
- Project Management Volunteer –...
- Social Media Strategy Volunteer
- Chatty Volunteers Wanted!
- Volunteer Interpreters Wanted...
- Young Professional Volunteers to...
- Boston Marathon Training Run...