This position will assist the Marketing team in overall efforts for the organization, and will be an
integral part of the development and execution of marketing plans to reach targets for brand
awareness and donation campaigns promotion.
- Bachelor’s Degree and minimum 2 years of experience as a web designer and digital marketing specialist
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Cloud, Squarespace, Google Docs, SEO (Google Analytics), Mailchimp newsletter campaigns, social media
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, and web development tools desired
- Well-organized and detail oriented; willing to take on additional responsibilities and challenges.
- Exceptional communication and marketing skills; technical knowledge combined with a creative mind
- Experience or interest in the medical, research and non-profit fields
- Provide maintenance and content management of the website raregenomics.org
- Support marketing activities by providing expertise in various areas such as creating marketing campaigns with Mailchimp, creating social media posts, assisting with donation campaigns
- Assist in analysis of market data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic, etc.) to contribute to creation of marketing strategies.
- Create, test, and maintain web pages including copy and photo content pages.
- Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from social network presence.
- Conduct quality assurance reviews and testing of digital channels including social media, email and web.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Web Design / UX
- Graphic Design
- Web Design
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Few hours per week
- Electronic Media Specialist
- Web Designer/ Digital Marketing...
- PAT Advocacy Liaison
- Genomics/Machine Learning...
- Rare Disease Therapeutics...
- Medical/Scientific Content...
- Strategic Partnerships Manager
- Business Development Associate...
- Community Engagement Associate
- Project Manager
- Project Manager (Legal)
- Strategic Alliance Associate
- Biotech Start-up Research...
- Corporate Relations Associate
- Human Resources Generalist
- Medical Device Associate
- Communications Associate ...
- Grant Writer
- Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Community Manager