Web Designer/ Digital Marketing Specialist
It's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
This position will assist the Marketing team in overall efforts for the organization, and will be an
integral part of the development and execution of marketing plans to reach targets for brand
awareness and donation campaigns promotion.
- Bachelor’s Degree and minimum 2 years of experience as a web designer and digital marketing specialist
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Cloud, Squarespace, Google Docs, SEO (Google Analytics), Mailchimp newsletter campaigns, social media
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, and web development tools desired
- Well-organized and detail oriented; willing to take on additional responsibilities and challenges.
- Exceptional communication and marketing skills; technical knowledge combined with a creative mind
- Experience or interest in the medical, research and non-profit fields
- Provide maintenance and content management of the website raregenomics.org
- Support marketing activities by providing expertise in various areas such as creating marketing campaigns with Mailchimp, creating social media posts, assisting with donation campaigns
- Assist in analysis of market data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic, etc.) to contribute to creation of marketing strategies.
- Create, test, and maintain web pages including copy and photo content pages.
- Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from social network presence.
- Conduct quality assurance reviews and testing of digital channels including social media, email and web.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Web Design / UX
- Graphic Design
- Web Design
Requirements & Commitment
Report this opportunity