Accounting Intern/Volunteer Assistant
The Up Center
VOLUNTEER JOB DESCRIPTION
DATE: June, 2019
POSITION: Accounting Intern/Volunteer Assistant
TIME COMMITMENT: 6 mos. or more; 2-3 days/15-20 hours per week
DUTIES: Under the direction of the Controller and within the limitations of our agency policy, the incumbent shall assist with the organizational needs of the department.
- Perform various administrative tasks (i.e., filing, copying, etc.).
- Assist with maintaining procedural and password manuals.
- Reconcile monthly Vet Payee and Wire Transfer bank statements in Lightgov software.
- Assist with compiling data for Grants/Reports.
- Must have good general computer skills.
- Must be able to work well independently.
- Must be reliable and consistent with assigned tasks.
- Must be proficient in Excel.
- Must have working knowledge of basic Accounting principles.
For more Information contact Courtney Anderson, Volunteer Coordinator: 757-965-8658
About The Up Center
150 W Boush St, Norfolk, VA 23510, US
To help people live better lives by building a strong community of healthy families and individuals.
We will respond flexibly and collaboratively to changing needs and opportunities to help people live better lives.