Accounting Intern/Volunteer Assistant
14 people are interested
VOLUNTEER JOB DESCRIPTION
DATE: June, 2017
POSITION: Accounting Intern/Volunteer Assistant
TIME COMMITMENT: 6 mos. or more; 2-3 days/15-20 hours per week
DUTIES: Under the direction of the Controller and within the limitations of our agency policy, the incumbent shall assist with the organizational needs of the department.
- Perform various administrative tasks (i.e., filing, copying, etc.).
- Assist with maintaining procedural and password manuals.
- Reconcile monthly Vet Payee and Wire Transfer bank statements in Lightgov software.
- Assist with compiling data for Grants/Reports.
- Must have good general computer skills.
- Must be able to work well independently.
- Must be reliable and consistent with assigned tasks.
- Must be proficient in Excel.
- Must have working knowledge of basic Accounting principles.
For more Information contact Mary Ferebee Controller: 757-965-8625 or Juanita Rivera-Gordon Volunteer Coordinator: 757-622-7017 ext. 409
Volunteer Date Controller Date
150 Boush St, Suite 500Norfolk, VA 23510
- Background Check
- 6 months, or ,more; 2-3 days/ 15-20 hours per week