POSITION TITLE: Volunteer, Front Desk
DEPARTMENT/PROGRAM: Valor Home- Veterans Program
REPORTS TO: Program Manager
SCHEDULE: (Determined on a case by case basis)
GENERAL STATEMENT OF DUTIES: The Volunteer provides time, talent and leadership to carry out the mission of Family & Community Services.
- Responsibilities dependent upon the program assignment and may include but not limited to:
- Receptionist duties (greeting visitors and potential clients)
- Assist with donations
- Write Thank you Letters
- Answering phones, directing inbound phone calls and taking messages
- To keep front office organized
- Conduct medication verification
- Distribute mail
- Complete Contact Summary
- Provide regular and consistent coverage for assignments.
- Complies with agency policies and procedures, COA regulations, federal and state requirements, and educational/certification/registry requirements.
- Duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS: (based on program requirements)
- Ability to interact with a diverse group of individuals.
- Work as an effective team member.
- Ability to work independently and without supervision.
- Customer service experience either through employment or volunteer services if applicable.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office programs if applicable.
- Must be able to meet agency requirements for criminal back ground check (Ohio Bureau of Criminal Identification & Investigation) if applicable.
MINIMUM EDUCATIONAL/LICENSURE REQUIREMENTS: Dependent upon assigned program.
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS: Based on program requirements.
- Office Reception
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment