Date: Sunday, March 11, 2018
Time: 4:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
Location: Hilton Hotel at Anaheim Convention Center - 777 W. Convention Way, Anaheim, California, 92802
*Per Convention Center rules, all volunteers must be 18 years or older*
What is the Natural Products Expo?
- At the Natural Products Expo about 4,000 food vendors introduce their new food products to the event attendees (including various grocery stores, restaurants, and other food vendors).
- After the event, our volunteers will work in teams to go from vendor to vendor to collect the remaining unopened food product.
- This volunteer opportunity is physical in nature, and there will be walking throughout the Convention Center halls and lifting of the food product.
Why this volunteer opportunity is important and helpful:
- You are helping Second Harvest collect valuable food items which are
ultimately distributed to people in need in our community. Events like these are a significant source of food procurement for Second Harvest, and help us in our mission to end hunger in Orange County.
Sign up for Sunday here: https://feedoc.volunteerhub.com/event/index/5859517
- People Skills
- Problem Solving
- Food Delivery / Distribution
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- CalFresh Community Outreach...
- Donor Research Volunteer
- Shift Lead Volunteer
- Product Selection Area Volunteer
- CalFresh Internship at Second...
- Bilingual CalFresh Intern
- Grocery Rescue Shift Lead
- Natural Products Expo - Sunday...
- Grants Assistant Volunteer
- Donor Appreciation Volunteer
- Community HelpLine Volunteer