ASE Program Website Development/Maintenance Specialist
Support the work of those in Literacy Services’ Adult Secondary Education (ASE) Program by volunteering to help further develop and maintain the program’s website. Adults in Literacy Service’s ASE program are seeking a secondary credential (GED/HSED), entrance to apprenticeship or other employment-based training, or post-secondary education. Help them by volunteering in this critical capacity! The ASE program website offers computer-based educational content for the students studying in the program. A robust digital resource such as the program website is critical to student success.
The ASE Program Website Specialist works with the ASE Program Director to develop and maintain engaging and relevant digital resources for the students and tutors in the program. Duties include:
- Website layout
- Further development of current content
- Development of new site features
- Research additional content/resources relevant to ASE program tracks for possible inclusion in program website
You should consider this position if you are:
- Interested in helping to develop and strengthen the digital resource of Literacy Services’ ASE Program website.
- Experienced in website development/maintenance, specifically WordPress
- Organized and accurate
- Able to volunteer a minimum of three hours per week (schedule flexible)
Additional questions regarding this volunteer opportunity can be directed to David Peters, Director, ASE Program - Downtown at 414-344-5878 or email@example.com.
- Adult Education
- Web Design
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment