Nonprofit searching for Employers/Recruiters/ HR Representatives within in the Southeastern Michigan area. Our nonprofit has an employment management software in which we want to run a pilot study and populate with job openings. This software is a communication and management platform that interconnects Job Seekers, Case Managers, Job Developers and Employers. This software was developed to better assist mass amounts of job seekers and employers at once without decreasing the quality of service. The software has many features that are being built and added daily and we are excited to try the first part of the system so that we can create the best user interface as possible
You will communicate with Job Developers and job seekers through software
- Populate system with available jobs
- Respond to system emails and instant messages
- Review job seekers applied applications
- Consider potential job seekers for employment
Must speak English but being bilingual is a plus. Must be a people person and must have patience. Must be professional and polite as well as a team player. Must have access to a PC with internet and must have an email address as well as having access to a phone. Must be able to provide feedback on system. Must be willing to provide company EIN within system. Finally, the volunteers must be accessible via email and through the software system.
Software website: petsworkforce.com
Company website: metplus.org
- Data Entry
- Basic Computer Skills
- Database Administration
- Human Resources Recruitment
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Volunteer Marketing- Nonprofit...
- Nonprofit 2D/3D Motion Animator...
- Volunteer Employers/Recruiters/...
- Nonprofit Social Media...
- Volunteer Workforce Case Manager
- Volunteer Employment Placement...
- All Women Veteran Transitional...
- Nonprofit Job Developer Needed...
- Nonprofit Grantwriter Needed to...