Volunteer Employment Placement Service Representatives
1 person is interested
Nonprofit searching for someone who has many job connections or who can build them within in the Southeastern Michigan area. Our nonprofit has an employment management software in which we want to test and populate with job openings. This software is an employment communication and management platform that interconnects Job Seeker, Case Managers, Job Developers and Employers. This software was developed to better handle mass amounts of job seekers and employers at once without decreasing the quality of service. The software has many features that are being built and added daily and we are excited to try the first part of the system so that we can create the best user interface as possible
- Populate system with available jobs
- Connect with new employers and post their job openings
- Convince employers to register, utilize and become apart of the PETS system software network
- Assist job seekers with job placement within the system
- Assist employers with finding job seekers within the system that match their criteria
- Advocate on behalf of job seekers that you represent
- Communicate with relevant software users within the system
Must speak English but being bilingual is a plus. Must be a people person and must have patience. Must be professional and polite as well as a team player. Must have access to a PC with internet and must have an email address as well as having access to a phone . Must be able to provide feedback on system. Must be willing to take background check. Finally, the volunteers must be accessible via email and through the software system.
Software website: petsworkforce.com
Company website: metplus.org
We'll work with your schedule.
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
- Data Entry
- Basic Computer Skills
- Database Administration
- Career Counseling / Coaching
- Community Outreach
- Market Research
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18