Do you have an interest in professional fundraising? Are you looking to gain experience in the nonprofit industry? The Alzheimer’s Association, Massachusetts/New Hampshire Chapter is seeking a volunteer to assist our busy Development Department with prospect research and data entry.
The ideal candidate will be available to volunteer in our Waltham, MA office one day per week for two hours, during business hours. This person will conduct research in fundraising databases, enter information into spreadsheets and provide assistance with other projects as needed. Training is provided and scheduling is flexible.
To learn more about this volunteer opportunity, email VolunteersMANH@alz.org.
- Data Entry
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 20
- Orientation or Training
- 2-3 hours per week, during business hours
- Event Planning Committee Members
- Support Our Marathoners With...
- Database Research/Data Entry...
- Data Entry Volunteer
- Project Management Volunteer –...
- Social Media Strategy Volunteer
- Chatty Volunteers Wanted!
- Volunteer Interpreters Wanted...
- Young Professional Volunteers to...
- Boston Marathon Training Run...