SDFA is a non profit organization that is helping to empower youths and women in Africa and hence fighting poverty. More at www.sdfa-kenya.org
The Volunteer will support the development of proposals; formulate, review, edit and quality assure project proposals; work closely and effectively with concerned staff to ensure timely submission of high quality and compelling project proposals resulting in securing funds for SDFA. More specifically the volunteer will:
* Work with program leaders, project leaders, regional representatives and other relevant internal teams to develop a compelling, evidence-based proposal for submission to international donors and foundations.
* Take the lead on writing proposal sections in accordance with the requirements established by the donor. Review the RFP and assure clear understanding of all requirements. Ensure that the tone, content and design of the proposal corresponds to the needs and focus of the donor and speaks clearly and convincingly to the donor agenda.
- Reading / Writing
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Business Development
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 2 Hours a week
- Come work in a Children´s...
- Sales and Marketing
- GRANT WRITER FOR CHILDREN HOME...
- Translation of documents from...
- Can you write compelling proposals
- Master Money Person
- Marketing Manager
- Are you a communication...
- Looking for a CPA with a heart...
- Opportunity as Care Givers at...
- Communication Volunteer
- Sort Donated Medical Supplies...
- Music Instructor to the Home Girls
- Fundraising, Marketing,...
- Avian Rehabilitation Internship
- Administration Assistant