True Connection is a nonprofit dedicated to youth empowerment through SEL, art and meditation. SEL (Social & Emotional Learning) raises an individual's emotional intelligence, grows their self awareness, and increases empathy, creativity and sense of purpose.
True Connection needs a compassionate and highly organized Homeschool Programs Director to join our team. The successful candidate will be in charge of assisting the Deputy Director with providing the HiEQ Curriculum to homeschool families in LA, nationally and globally. He or she will develop positive working relationships within community outreach and homeschool networks. He or she will also handle administrative tasks. We’re looking for someone with a flexible schedule who can dedicate at least five to ten hours per week for Spring & Summer of 2018 and possibly on-going. Please inquire for more information.
We are looking for a Los Angeles based team player, but are open to training highly capable volunteers to manage their local communities outside of LA, anywhere nationally.
Parent Programs Director Role & Responsibilities
- Plan the delivery of the overall program and its activities in accordance with the mission and the goals of the organization
- Develop new initiatives to support the strategic direction of the parent programs
- Develop and implement long-term goals and objectives to achieve the successful outcome of the parent programs
- Support annual budget and operating plan to support the parent program
- Manage our program evaluation framework to assess the strengths of the program and to identify areas for improvement
- Support the development of funding proposals for the program to ensure the continuous delivery of services
- Resource Development / Management
- Program Management
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- 5-10 hours per week