True Connection is a nonprofit dedicated to youth empowerment through SEL, art and meditation. SEL (Social & Emotional Learning) raises an individual's emotional intelligence, grows their self awareness, and increases empathy, creativity and purpose.
True Connection needs a compassionate and highly organized Program Assistant to join our team. The successful candidate will be in charge of assisting the Deputy Director with providing the HiEQ Curriculum to numerous schools, homeschool families and community organizations in LA, nationally and globally. He or she will develop positive working relationships, handle administrative tasks and see the HiEQ Pilot Program to its completion. We’re looking for someone with a flexible schedule who can dedicate at least five to ten hours per week for the next couple months. Please inquire for more information.
Program Assistant responsibilities
- Provide administrative staff with support (e.g. filing, emailing and data entry)
- Relay client concerns to the appropriate senior staff
- Schedule and organize appointments with prospective residents and their families
- Meet with residents to discuss concerns or questions, then relay those issues to the appropriate staff member
- Maintain client files and add new information as it becomes available
- Help clients fill out paperwork and attend to correspondence
- Maintain our inventory of office and caregiving supplies
- Update computer and hard copy file systems on a weekly basis
- Program Management
- Administrative Support
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- 5-10 hours per week
- Mental health pros to pilot HiEQ...
- Fundraising/ Event Coordinators
- High School & Middle School...
- Home School Parents to pilot...
- True Connection Board of Directors
- Director of Finance Administration
- Videographer For Event April 21st
- Program Assistant
- Fundraising Manager
- Fundraising Director
- Social Media Manager
- Homeschool Programs Director
- Grant Writer