Opportunity to Make an Impact at a School in Tanzania - Office Manager Position
2 people are interested
Summary of the Position:
The Office Manager will serve as the assistant leader of the school. He or she will help manage employees, oversee the school’s daily operations, and assist with office work. Along with the school’s director, the office manager is responsible for the effective and efficient implementation of all projects at the school and oversees all who are working on those projects. The Office Manager is the second-in-command at the school and replaces the Director in cases where the Director is not on the school grounds.
- Commitment to service.
- Ability to engage children, faculty, and volunteers.
- Ability to live in a remote area.
- Commitment to working in the field of education and/or non-profit organizations.
- Strong team-building skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Flexibility and adaptability.
- Experience in the education field is helpful.
- Experience working or volunteering abroad is helpful.
- Basic knowledge of Swahili is advised.
We'll work with your schedule.
PO Box 16Hai, Kilimanjaro Tanzania
- Office Management
- Child Welfare
- General Education
- Community Outreach
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 6 months - 2 years
- flexibility, ability to live in a remote area, cross-cultural understanding