NPWSP.org provides information, tools, and techniques through its website to assist public water and sanitation institutions in developing countries to improve efficiency, effectiveness, and to access the funds needed to ensure safely managed drinking water and sanitation for all.
We are seeking an individual to help us to maintain our online resources database of information, tools, and techniques. Specifically, we need help:
- Identifying information, tools, and techniques that might be useful to water and sanitation utilities in developing countries;
- Drafting/ editing brief summary descriptions of documents, spreadsheets to be uploaded into the database;
- Assigning keywords (categories) to each document;
- Contacting document authors or publishers to obtain permission to store and distribute and pdf documents and spreadsheets, if required;
- Uploading documents and spreadsheets into database;
- Monitoring database to remove/ replace out of date documents or spreadsheets.
- Basic Computer Skills
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Internet Research
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 10 hours per month