Position Title: Office VolunteerProgram Description:
Promise Scholars was formed to help all Ontario-Montclair School District students go to college and beyond to a successful career. We bring the community together to encourage all our students to get on the pathway to an education after high school.
To support the Promise Scholars program’s vision by maintaining program data and statistics.
Increase retention of programmatic elements for 5th grade students through writing cards in response to their questions about college.
- Input data from surveys regarding the program events
- Compile and provide survey results to a staff member
- Write cards to 5th grade students about college and answer any questions they may have written down in their post-event surveys
- College students, College graduates, Community members desired
- Independent, capable of working with minimal guidance
- Comfortable with computers and basic software (Microsoft Office and Excel)
- Interested in youth education and college access
- Experience working in a collaborative with non profits, school districts, and cities
- Connections with various community members, business leaders, and volunteers
- Experience with data analysis, education, and children
- Child Welfare
- Resource Development / Management
- Donor Management
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18