Virtual Admin Assistant-ASI(Advance Social Innovation)
DONATE TO THIS
11 people are interested
Reporting to the Meta volunteer of the Admin Team, the Administrative Assistant is an integral part in the success of Advance Social Innovation. The Administrative Assistant will work to provide support to the various teams at Advance Social Innovation and CrowdDoing by supporting with administrative tasks/projects.
Our Administrative Assistant should possess the following competencies - self-starter attitude, action oriented, quick learner, accountable, comfortable utilizing virtual communication methods, tech-savvy, multitasker, and strong communication skills. Our organization is growing rapidly and we need your help as we launch a number of projects and develop partnerships with other Social Entrepreneurs. We have an amazing team thus far and are looking for more like-minded people to join us.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
We are looking for highly motivated volunteers who may have some extra time to commit to a good cause. Our desire is to have our volunteers meet the following criteria.
- Able to perform basic administrative skills (email, calendar management, internet research, familiar with MS Office and google drive)
- Heavy calendaring of key meetings that involve multiple stakeholders and executive staff
- Manage general calendars, expense accounts, and occasional travel arrangements.
- Drive small ad hoc projects to support the team
- Schedule and support the logistics of attendance to partner meetings, and conferences.
- Balance priorities and goals of your supported team members
THE RIGHT PERSON
- Able to contribute 7-10 hours per week volunteering
- Have at least 3 years of experience as an executive assistant, supporting multiple people.
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Comfortable to work virtually in a startup phase non-profit organization and is a team player
- Willingness to learn more about social entrepreneurship and social enterprise
- Excellent communication skills; follow up and follow through approach. Must be very responsive to all applicants within 48 business hours
- Self-starter, able to work virtually, independently, and entrepreneurial; enjoys creating and implementing new initiatives
We'll work with your schedule.
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
- 7-10 hrs/week