We are looking for committed volunteers willing to help us each week on an ongoing basis. The current opportunity is for a a couple of volunteers to help us by picking up donated food (A.K.A. Rescue Food) at the Target in Lakeville on Saturday mornings.
Duties to include:
- Using your own vehicle and gas, with insurance on your vehicle and a valid drivers license, drive to the Target Lakeville location and arrive by 7:45 am.
- You will go to the pick-up site to pick up the donated food and immediately bring it back to the 360 Communities Lakeville Food Shelf to unload, weigh and put away in the appropriate temperature zone.
- Must be able to lift 40 pounds.
- The weekly time commitment varies depending on the quantity of food Target is donating to us each week. A typical timeline is 1.5 - 2 5 hours.
- Training provided
Please go to our website to fill out our volunteer interest form to apply for any of these opportunities: www.360communities.org/volunteer
- Crisis Intervention
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Community Outreach
- Food Delivery / Distribution
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- weekly, Saturday mornings
- dependable vehicle, valid drivers license and insurance