2018 Fargo Kidney Walk Planning Committee
Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:00 PM - Sun Sep 30, 2018 05:00 PM
Scheels Arena5225 31st Ave SouthFargo, ND 58104
EVENT COMMITTEE | JOB DESCRIPTION
Assist with the planning of the Fargo Kidney Walk. This includes creating a fun and festive day-of environment, by:
- Soliciting and securing in-kind vendors (food and entertainment)
- Recruiting and assisting day-of volunteers
- Recruiting Team to sign up for the Kidney Walk
- Volunteering the day of the event
- Recruiting Team and Corporate support
- Taking a leadership role in one of the following Activity Areas:
- Media and Public Relations
- Health and Wellness & Mission
- Entertainment (DJ, Photo Booth, etc.)
- Route and Logistics
- Silent Auction and Post Event
- Hospitality (Recruit in-kind food, coffee, water, other beverages)
- Attend monthly meetings to assess committee progress
- Activity between meetings for your Activity Area
- Assess progress with Chair and Committee
TOTAL TIME REQUIRED
15 hours over 6 months
- As a committee, coordinate all logistical needs for meetings leading up to the event.
- Develop a logistics plan and implementation process.
- Attend bi-monthly meetings with Event Committee to assess progress of various aspects of walk.
- Brief communications between meetings with Committee Chair.
- Participate in brief phone calls with the Kidney Walk staff to assess progress.
- Attend Kidney Walk September 30th at Scheels Arena
- Recruit 2 walk teams.
- Event Design & Planning
- Event Management
- Event Planning / Management
- Community Outreach
- Customer Service
Requirements & Commitment
- committee meetings are mostly virtual
- we ask committee members to attend day of the event
Report this opportunity