The American Red Cross in South Bend is looking for new people to work in our office a few times a month for three to four hour shifts. Our operating hours at the American Red Cross are 8 am to 5 pm M-F. Applicants should be willing to answer phone calls, respond to emails, and refer calls to other offices. Dates can be set ahead of time (ie. Thursdays from 8 am - 12 pm) so that our front desk has coverage.
- Data Entry
- Office Reception
- Office Management
- People Skills
- Administrative Support
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Few days a month
- Caseworker - Marshall County
- Community Outreach - St. Joseph...
- Caseworker - Pulaski County
- Translator - Elkhart County
- Administrative Assistance - St....
- National Deployment Opportunities
- Caseworker - Starke County
- Home Fire Campaign - St. Joseph...
- Financial Personnel
- Spiritual Care Team - St. Joseph...
- Caseworker - Fulton County
- Shelter Workers - St. Joseph...
- Social Media - St. Joseph County
- Safety Educator
- Caseworker - Kosciusko County
- Translator - St. Joseph County
- Emergency Safety Educator - St....
- Technology Manager - St. Joseph...