Treasurer - Board of Directors
7 people are interested
The Treasurer duties include but not limited to:
- general oversight of the financial affairs
- borrowing money for the purpose of meeting Corporation expenses when authorized
- chair any Finance Committee established by the Board
- prepare, or cause to be prepared, and certify any necessary financial statements
- ensure adherence to financial policies and procedures
- in general, perform all duties incident to the office of Treasurer and such other duties as may be required by law, by the Certificate of Incorporation, or by the Bylaws, or which may be assigned to him/her from time to time by the Board of Directors
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About ROOTS IN THE COMMUNITY MARKET FOUNDATION
13518 MALLARD LANDING RD, CHARLOTTE, NC 28278, US
To provide healthy food (fresh meats, produce & items high in nutritional value) at affordable prices, educate on healthy food choices and preparation, and provide jobs, job training & scholarships; all too holistically improve the overall health of low income communities.
Access to healthy food shouldn't be a luxury! We seeks to holistically improve the health of low income areas by opening a full service nonprofit grocery store that will use a multifaceted approach to deal with poor health both physically & mentally by offering affordable healthy food, education on healthy food choices and preparation, jobs, job training & scholarships.
We'll work with your schedule.
310 n tryon stcharlotte, NC 28202
- Financial Auditing
- Reporting & Dashboards
- Must be at least 18
- 2-4 hours per month