11 people are interested
Please visit the new page to apply.
11 people are interested
Volunteer for 15-25 hours | over 1-2 weeks | Evenings & Weekend
- A marketing strategy that includes:
- Review of the marketing goals and target audiences
- Identification of the channels that will yield the highest ROI (Return On Investment)
- Tactics for how to use the identified channels
- Messaging guidelines for the channels identified
- Metrics to use to evaluate marketing effectiveness
- Experience in marketing strategy, brand management, market research, or a related field.
- Prep: Project goals, timeline, and process established and initial information distributed
- Volunteer Manager outlines any current marketing activities and strategies
- Volunteer Manager shares any existing marketing materials
- Professional connects with the Volunteer Manager for a brainstorming/overview session, to discuss goals, target audiences, and existing activities/materials
- Professional and Volunteer Manager outline next steps and timeline for the project
- Milestone 1: Marketing channels are identified:
- Professional conducts research and analysis to determine the channels that the Organization should be using, and shares the information with the Volunteer Manager
- Volunteer Manager provides feedback to the Professional on the channels identified
- Professional incorporates Volunteer Manager’s feedback and finalizes channels
- Milestone 2: Finalized Marketing Strategy is delivered to the Organization:
- Professional drafts tactics and messaging guidelines for the different channels, and shares the information with the Volunteer Manager
- Volunteer Manager provides feedback to the Professional on the draft
- Professional creates metrics that the Organization can use to evaluate the effectiveness of their marketing
- Volunteer Manager provides feedback to the Professional on the metrics
- Professional incorporates Volunteer Manager’s feedback and delivers a final draft of the Marketing Strategy
One Broadway, Cambridge, MA 02142, US
MarStars is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization whose mission is to promote economic recovery of hair professionals and hair businesses using innovative marketing technologies.
MarStars is a booking and payment platform that connects people with great hair stylists and barbers nationwide in the USA and Canada. MarStars makes it easy to discover and book the best barbers wherever you are, in just a few taps. MarStars is also the premier management platform for barbershops. Using MarStars, hairstylists and barbers are able to engage their customers, process bookings and payments and better market their business through MarStars’s "MarStars partner discovery" capabilities. Fully integrated with a point of sale, inventory management and payroll systems, MarStars is a one-stop solution for Salons and barbershop owners to efficiently operate their business.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
May 18, 2022
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Our initial engagement will last for one month and then we will reassess extending the working relationship based on mutual interest. At this time, we only ask for one month commitment.
- Eagerness to learn and commitment to work.